Tuesday, December 8, 2009

10 Things....


Top 10 things I love about being married:

1. Getting to share (almost) every evening with Scott.

2. My goodmorning/goodbye kiss- and then rolling back over to sleep for another hour!

3. My goodnight kiss.

4. Having someone to cook for, go to the store with, watch TV with, and so on and so forth.

5. Waiting for my husband to get home- that impatient anticipation- and then him actually getting home!

6. Making a home with someone.

7. Knowing that our choice to marry was according to God's will.

8. Learning how to be married and what submission is really about.

9. Learning what really matters.

10. Loving and being loved.

Top 10 reasons Scott is the man for me:

1. He can use the words "abomasum," "DCAD", and "colostrum" properly in a sentence, all over a dinner conversation.

2. He never minds when I'm covered in some animal something because he's already changed clothes three times that day for the same reason.

3. He rarely minds the long hours I put in because his are, for the most part, even longer.

4. He loves me with all his heart- but he loves God more.

5. He is very black and white when it comes to the grey areas in life.

6. He loves my family simply because they are a part of me.

7. He enjoys the simple things in life as much as I do.

8. He puts his heart into everything he does.

9. He has a child-like, honery, fun-loving spirit.

10. Free Milk!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment