Friday, November 18, 2011

Already?

It's hard to believe that it's almost time for Thanksgiving. Time is really flying around here!

Not much new to report. Things are just moving right along at a spinning pace. We are still looking for a house, and may have found one, just waiting on some more info about it before we decide to make an offer.
Scott's cousin Holly got married last weekend- so that was the big family affair for the year.

I had a Baby Doc appointment on Wednesday. Everything is progressing well. My belly is measuring correctly, my blood pressure and weight are on track, and the heartbeat was nice and strong. I have my next appointment in 4 week and then we'll start every 2 weeks. It's hard to believe that I'm this close to being in my 3rd trimester. It's amazing how quickly time has passed. I still feel great and have lots of energy, most of the time. It's getting much harder to get comfortable to sleep and sometimes sit. I can't eat as much at a time, which is unfortunate, seeing as how I'm hungry all the time. Bending over is another obstacle, unless I'm wearing maternity pants. Oh, and my feet are starting to swell, especially if I sit for too long or am on my feet for hours at a time. Usually, it's not really apparent on my feet, but I have a crazy indention on my ankles from my socks. All in all, it's been a rather un-eventful pregnancy, which is a major blessing.

That's really it for now. No news is always good news!

1 comment:

  1. In the 3rd trimester I really struggled to wear any shoes besides flip flops which really annoyed me. I had sciatic nerve issues and always felt better wearing tennis shoes, but NO, I couldn't bend down enough to get them on. And in the end, they just plain don't fit anymore. I'm told that my feet MAY return to their previous size, but that many women just have to get a 1/2 - 1 size larger shoe. Crrrazy!

    ReplyDelete