Thursday, July 5, 2012

4 months

My, oh, my!!

My dear, sweet Mr. Coleman,

You are incredible! You never cease to amaze me with your new tricks, super social personality, and overall awesomeness!

Your stats today:
13 pounds, 1 ounce, 5-15% for weight
25 3/4 inches long, 50% for height
5% for head circumference

Looks like you are going to be tall and lanky like your daddy, with my small head! Maybe you'll be a track star like him, I'm sure he'd love that!

You love: watching Ali and Matty run around, playing with your cell phone, elephant, puppy, and lamb, the soother seal on our cell phones, the baby in the mirror, watching TV, especially old Westerns and shows with lots of music, being outside, nursing yourself to sleep, other kids, ceiling fans, being naked and bathtime.

You hate: the carseat, naps, teething, pacifiers, being left alone, and changing clothes.

Your discoveries: your hands, toes, and hair, how to change the setting on the soother seal, trees, how to suck on your tongue and fingers, raising your right eyebrow, Lively style!

Your skills: holding up your head extremely well and following things around the room, sitting up (might be on accident), rolling over from tummy to back, talking and singing, squealing, supporting your weight on your legs, smiling and laughing (especially at Auntie K).

You are growing up so fast little boy! I love, love, love watching you explore your world, but I want time to slow down a bit (or a lot!) so we can savor each moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment