Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Amazing

August 2, 2011

Okay, it's been about 2 weeks since I saw you on the ultrasound last, so we did it today at work. I always hold my breath when I first try to find you on the screen and then breathe a huge sigh of relief when I find your heart-beat. You were much bigger today and now have the shape of a peanut with a very strong heart beat.

While we were all watching you (all as in, the entire clinic staff) YOU MOVED. Like, your whole body kinda jumped from where you were laying on the down side of my uterus and was free floating in space for a while. I held my breath again.

God, you continually amaze me with the creation you are forming and nurturing and growing inside my body. The perfect way that you have set up a loving marriage relationship to bring about a new life is over-whelming. Words fail me.

No comments:

Post a Comment