Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Your Daddy loves you!

July 13, 2011

Things your dad has said that let me know he already loves you:

~Every night when he comes in, he kisses me and tells me he loves me and then kisses my (non-existent) belly and says, "And I love you!"

~He talks frequently about "his son." He is certain that you are a boy- I remind him it's a 50/50 shot. He asks every day, "How's our boy today?"

~He asked me what I was doing the other day. I told him nothing, but he said, "Yes you are- you're cooking!" As in, a bun in the oven.

~He already prays for you every night- for your developing body and that you'll grow up to be strong and healthy and that we'll be good parents for you.

~He's helping take care of you by taking care of me.

~He's become very protective of me in regards to my work.

~He wanted to buy baby cigars last night at the grocery store to pass out when you are born (not that he smokes a lot of cigars or that anyone we know does....)

~He's very understanding and coping well with my pregnancy symptoms. Today he said he was sorry that this pregnancy was so draining to me, and he thanked me for going through it all for you (not a problem, kiddo). He also said that next time we could adopt, just kidding.

~He's looking forward to holding his blond-haired, blue-eyed baby.

~He wants to buy you a "Cheerios" t-shirt so that you can wear it all the time like he did.

We love you Baby Holloway!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment